Self Portrait and
My Favorite things Project
Favorite Things Drawings:
- Draw each of the following on a separate piece of paper.
- Each drawing should take approximately 10-15 minutes if you put in the appropriate amount of effort and careful craftsmanship.
- There are resource packets available with images that may be helpful in drawing these things.
- Place each drawing in your Favorite Things folder to be used later on the self portrait project.
- Draw your favorite musical instrument.
- Draw and design a car that you would like to own.
- Draw your favorite candy.
- Draw something that symbolizes your favorite sport or sports team.
- Draw your favorite cartoon character.
- Draw your favorite outfit (the clothes you most like to wear).
- Draw a picture of your favorite place you have visited.
- Draw a scene from your favorite movie or children’s story.
- Draw any other favorite things you can think of.
Back to Mrs. Jenney's Homepage
This page is maintained in accordance with Shenendehowa's web publishing guidelines by Mary Jenney.